Terms & Conditions - Tax Return Service
- This is an execution service only, no representation to HMRC is made except the completion and submission of your Tax Return.
- You agree to provide all necessary information to complete the return. Spriggs & Co will email you should any further information be required.
- Providing payment has been made, Spriggs & Co agree to dispatch your Tax Return within 5 working days of receipt of ALL information required for the completion of the form. Please note that cheque payments need to clear before your Return can be dispatched.
- Spriggs & Co will not provide any tax advice or any other service unless agreed in writing behorehand.
- Spriggs & Co agree to prepare your Tax Return and computation based on the information you provide. We cannot be held responsible and will not be liable for any penalties, interest, surcharges or additional tax liabilities arising from the supply of inaccurate or incomplete information.
- Your fee will be quoted based on the information you provide. However, we reserve the right to amend this if additional data inputting is required.
- The Tax Return Service does not include the preparation of partnership or self employed accounts - please call and we will provide a quote for this under our Accountancy Service.
- Spriggs & Co will return any original documents to you following the preparation of your return.
- Spriggs & Co aim to provide the best possible service to our clients. If you should have any comments or would like to discuss matters please contact us. We undertake to look into any complaint thoroughly and promptly.